Agile Coaching – UK
Organisations commonly believe that they need more resources when the reality is they need more capacity. A large proportion of existing capacity can be absorbed in wasteful activity, which if removed increases capacity dramatically.
Flowcore provides coaching, training and strategic direction to senior managers, product managers, project managers, developers, architects, testers and operations teams, allowing them to become more effective and increase capacity.
Why you should use an external coach
You may believe that this coaching is best carried out by someone internal to your organisation. But, experience has taught that utilising external expertise can bring significant advantages over this because:
- An external change agent always carries more gravitas
- They bring many years experience from a rich variety of organisations
- An external coach can be an objective observer
- The external coach facilitates learning within the team
Benefits of Flowcore coaching
By introducing customised Agile and Lean techniques to organisations, our coaching services are guaranteed to deliver:
- Significantly reduced time to market
- Greatly improved cross-functional collaboration and morale
- Measurable improvement in software quality
- Vast improvements in project planning predictability
A consistent outcome from recent engagements is the creation of high productivity environments that foster innovation, are conducive to learning, and provide deep job satisfaction for delivery teams.