The flowcore Method
We understand that predictable software development is difficult. This unpredictability is caused by common causes of variation making planning complex, which in turn makes it hard to manage expectations.
The Flowcore method overcomes this by focussing on reducing these common causes of variation to increase predictability. Planning is made easier and so expectations can be more realistically managed.
Hybrid delivery approach
The Flowcore method is a hybrid delivery approach drawn from many years of hands-on delivery experience using Agile and Lean techniques. It draws upon practices, tools and techniques from Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, Continuous Delivery and Agile Planning.
By providing accurate and ultra-transparent views on what’s going to be developed, how long it will take, how much it will cost, with measurable / demonstrable quality; it provides project controls rarely seen in the industry before.
100% success record
All our delivery teams follow the Flowcore method, with a 100% successful record it delivers:
- High quality solutions – that are always lean, meet your needs and are constantly validated
- Reduced time to market – by releasing in a frequent and incremental approach
- Reduced project risk – and increased transparency
- Improved staff retention – through the enablement of ‘safer’ software development
- Happier workplaces – the usual stresses and strains of software development disappear
When you combine the Flowcore method with our highly experienced Agile coaches you get a rapid Agile enablement across your organisation, but more importantly it’s an approach that’s sustainable and sticks.
To read more about the Flowcore method, click here
To find out more about how the Flowcore method can help your organisation achieve its goals click here